Have you ever wondered about the purpose of body oil? It seems greasy and appears to just sit on the surface of the skin. Ok, sure, body oil can be used for massages but what else are they good for? Keep on reading because body oil can do everything that your favorite moisturizer can do and more. Not to mention, incorporating it into your routine is ridiculously easy.
Here are a few ways to use body oil:
- Add some drops into the bath. Now, this is one place your normal moisturizer can’t go. By dropping body oil into the bath while you soak, your skin is being moisturized while you're washing it.
- Apply all over immediately after your shower. Before toweling off and while your skin is still damp, drop oil over your entire body. A little goes a long way and works wonders to replenish dry skin. Our Lavender Rose Body Oil has an amazing aroma with skin-moisturizing properties
- Show extra dry spots some TLC. Give those annoying dry spots, like heels and cuticles, an extra dose of oil to keep them nourished.
- Use it as a massage oil. Another great way to put your body oil to good use is to use it as a massage oil. Have your significant other massage your back, feet, or wherever you need it the most. This will make your skin soft, loosen up the muscles, and relieve stress.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Since oils penetrate deep beyond that first layer of skin, they’re great for reducing the appearance of stretch marks. You’ll notice a difference over time as oils work to promote elasticity, preventing stretch marks from showing up again.
- Prevent razor burn. If you’ve ever cut yourself while shaving (because it happens to the best of us), then you know just how important it is to prep your skin pre-shave. Apply oil to your legs for a clean shave without the razor burns.
- Take advantage of their healing powers. Our Glow Oil includes skin-loving oils like Squalene, Rosehip, Argan, and Meadowfoam to improve skin elasticity, soften skin, and improve skin hyperpigmentation.
As you can see, incorporating body oil into your skincare regimen could level up your overall skin health. Our Lavender Rose Glow Oil is cruelty-free, vegan, and filled with only the best skin-nourishing oils. Scented with essential oils like lavender and jasmine, the aroma is sensual and inviting. Click this link to check out more benefits of our Lavender Rose Glow Oil.